Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Math On The Level Alternative

So I've seen Math On The Level and lots of people LOVE this curriculum because you teach where your child is at, not teach what the curriculum says is suppose to be going on right now.  It's basically a list with ideas and games on how to teach that concept whether it's addition, subtraction...you get the idea.  The only thing is it's expensive.  To the tune of $300.  Yes it's for 6-8 years but still.  I'm never one to not shell out cash for the kids but I've found something that I "think" works as well and is A LOT cheaper.  I say "think" because I don't use MOTL program so keep that in mind.  I think it's a really great alternative to Math On The Level.

So What is it?














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...