- by the Sea - Maine
- Special Work - Gifts,What do you like to do?
- Aging - talk about how it's a part of life and you're not able to do as much
- Regions of the world - Look up all the places on a map mentioned in the book tropical island, mountains, jungles & deserts. The books mentions Kangaroos (Australia) and Lotus-Eaters (Djerba and greek mythology)
- Tall Ships! - If Kids' are really interested Amanda Bennett has this
- Library Systems - play library
- Vocab - either copywork, color a picture about one, word search
- Islamic Architecture - Look up in Book of Knowledge or google pics
- Copy a picture of Islamic Architecture
- Bushels & Pecks - we farm so we actually have real bushel & peck baskets hanging around.
- Plants, Seeds - We've already grown beans in glass but do this again. Sow some lupines seeds we have.
- Telling direction by the sun - go outside and find points of a compass by where the sun is
- Shells - Conchs and pearl diving