Friday, March 8, 2013

Oh Head Colds...How I Hate You


Or how to lose a month and wake up with a messy house.  ;^)

We have once again fallen victim to seasonal cold like we did last year.  Luckily I didn't blow an eardrum and no one else did either.  I knew it was bad when our church sent not one but four (!) emails to not bring your child to church if they are symptomatic.  Guess the moms in my kids' classes didn't get those emails because within two days of church my kids got something and then I would get rid of it by friday only to have the same thing happen the next mon-tues for the last 6 weeks.  Ya ...our house has been fun.  The interesting thing is this is the first time I've not been the one coming down with something.  I've been symptom free this whole time.  Now I KNOW you want to know what I did so here it is. ... I took Oscillococcinum every week.  Right now you're thinking, you took WHAT?  Here's funny video on how to pronounce it



I took it on monday's every week and so far....I haven't gotten ANYTHING.  'nuf said.  You can get it at WallyWorld (aka Walmart) if you're wonderin'.



There's also been BIG, BIG changes in our curriculum but I'll save that for my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...