Monday, August 22, 2011

Sonlight Printable BookList With Descriptions

So I don't know about you but the new catalog for Sonlight left me a little bereft. I think a great majority of us use it to read all the fabulous descriptions of the books for each core. Well this year they took that part out and for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to find it online....until today. So here's the instructions to get a printable booklist with descriptions like you use to get in the catalog.

1. Go to the grade you would like
2. Pick the tab for Core Program (not multi subject or instructor's guide)
3. Pick the core you would like with the readers you would like with the dot
4. Pick included items tab
5. click booklist with description on the right hand side on the top

For me this seems like a lot to do to just get the booklist. I for one will definitely be missing my rendezvous with my Sonlight catalog in my bathtub filled with bubbles after the kids are asleep but this will have to do for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...