Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Ressurection Day | Easter Free Unit Study



If you're looking for a FREE unit study I've got you covered!  I already posted my KONOS one but if you don't have KONOS then here's this wonderful free unit from The Teaching Home.  OK, I'll admit that I'm a little nostalgic about this because The Teaching Home use to be a magazine that I use to get...back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth...aka in the early 90's.  

He Has Risen!






 Terror-stricken, they bowed down with their faces to the ground. The two men said to them, “Why are you looking for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has been raised. Remember how he told you while he was still in the Galil,  The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be executed on a stake as a criminal, but on the third day be raised again’?”  Then they remembered his words;
Luke 24:5-8 CJB



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...