Thursday, July 26, 2012

Moore Formula Manual!


So you've read the The Succesful Homeschool Family Handbook by Dr. Raymond Moore and you know it's the way you want to go but you don't know how to implement it??  You NEED the Moore Formula Manual.  As a matter of fact I would say anyone who is interested in Dr. Moore or Delight Directed Homeschooling (ie child led, unschooling but probably not radical unschooling) would find this a GEM.    It's quite pricy to the tune of $50.00 and there are no pictures on the website to tell you much about it....but I will!      So what's inside???   Just about everything you'd need for PK-12th with check off lists, suggestions on how to implement...just...well...everything!  Take a look.










3 comments:

  1. thank you! thank you! this is probably exactly what i need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have just heard about the Moore Method of home schooling and came across this post recently. I'm wondering if you are still just as excited about the Moore Formula Manual? I have read the Handbook and really like what it says, but at $63 after shipping costs are included I would love some feed back before I take the plunge. Thoughts??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, Thanks for stopping by! Yes I STILL use this manual and have copied the applicable pages for each child and put them in their planners so we can check them off. At the end of the year I copy a new list and start a new planner. I also have a copy of KONOS Compass and I take copies from their lists as well for the kids. I can't say whether it would be valuable for you though. I know that I couldn't find pictures or anything about it which is why I too, was hesitant to buy it and why I posted this so others could "see" what they were getting. Here's a link to the Moore Homeschooling Yahoo group http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/MooreHomeschooling/info

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...